The nominations just keep on rolling in. So, the lovely Kay, of Modern Day Kay, nominated me for the 10 Questions tab which seems super fun. So, lets get right into it.
1. What made you start blogging?
I wanted to journal my life so that I could look back on my thoughts and see how much I grew. Then I wanted to vent out loud to see how many people shared the same thoughts. The more I blogged, the more I found blogs, and the more I found I blogged for those who read and enjoy my blog. So, I guess I started blogging for those who needed to know someone out there is like them.
2. What is your favorite thing to write about?
Mostly Lesbians, dumb things lesbians do, dumb things women do, dumb things people do and relationships. Lol. I also like talking about think that people think but suddenly forget, like not dating your friends ex.
3. It’s a zombie apocalypse, how do you survive?
I don’t. I will honestly lay down and die. Literally. I am not here for that.
4. Favorite item in your closet and why?
My uggs. They are so comfortable. Nothing beats a fresh pair of uggs!
5. What hairstyle best describes you?
Braids… I’m lazy mostly and I’m guarded..like a protective style.
6. Idris Elba or Morris Chesnut or Omar Hardwick? (Think hard ladies, think hard)
If I liked men…Idris would be the one for me. Tall, dark, handsome and English,
7. I see you at a party, what drink (any beverage) will be in your hand?
Green Jolly Rancher -_-
8. What did you enjoy the most about 2014? Can be anything doesn’t have to be personal.
I enjoyed my evolution, though I am far from done. My life has transformed from where I was this day last year. This day last year I was crying and enjoying my misery. Now, I’m happy and more positive.
9. What advice would you give your 16-year-old self?
Fuck bitches, get money. J/K. I would say things will fall in place. Enjoy life, do what works for you. Don’t like anyone, not even your parents, dictate your life. Do what makes you happy, not what pays the most. DON’T KEEP THE REFUND CHECKS! Life won’t make sense until you’re at least 27.
10. How do you relax?
I read a book…or eat. I mostly eat because who doesn’t love food!
For this tag, I nominate:
Mika, As Told by Mika
Javon, Javon Monét
My questions are:
1. What is your New Year Resolution?
2. You’re looking for a house, what is most important to you; The Master Bathroom, The Kitchen, The Location.
3. What did you not do in 2014 that you will try to do in 2015?
4. Where is the last place you traveled?
5. What’s the last book you read?
6. What is your newest hobby?
7. What channel does your TV stay on?
8. What is your ideal job?
9. How many children would you like to have?
10. What are two things your spouse most possess for a healthy relationship with you?
Can’t wait to hear your answers!
Until next time…